Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flyer Profile- Dany Hawa


Lebanese living in KSA, 35 years old, College Graduate, Regional Manager, frequent traveler (mostly for business):

I wish traveling could be more relaxing in the future with more facilities in service and in entertainment (it’s about time they have internet and mobile connections). I would travel more if so, especially for internal flights because I sometimes drive all the way through to make important phone calls on the way and avoid being disconnected for an hour or more. Time counts in business.

Coming from a risk management background, I worry most about a pilot’s wrong decision because that’s the number one reason for accidents and I’m also worried about dozing off because I snore!

I don’t think of traveling environment damages since kerosene is better than fuel combustion but they could be more environmentally friendly on board with recycled products per example.

Low cost carriers are the worst; they are always late and sometimes costly relatively to the poor service.

The worst thing that could happen to me when traveling is to be delayed and the best that happened to me was when I booked economy and flew business because of a staff mistake.

Emirates are highly reputed; they are the best in the GCC though I never flew Emirates before. I respect their image and would love to see them fly from KSA. They give an image of the best business and family airlines. I think they target all classes.

The best brands in my opinion are: Clear Shampoo, Sensodyne, Nivea, Fa, and Gillettte: they give me the best results every time so they are the best quality on the market and the most efficient. They are as good as they say they are.

Dany respects customer service and promises which deliver. He wants a flight which is entertaining, where the staff understand his needs and where he is comfortable. He feels it is not a lot to ask.

Implication: Brands should be improving their customer service, and showing their customers they are valued. Personal service, short waiting times and considerate staff  mean more to most than cheap prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment