Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So This is Goodbye...Maya Bay


I blindly follow the snake path, hypnotized by the wonders of her nature, adrenaline running like shockwaves through my spine, my heart grows fonder in anticipation for what I am about to witness. And there she is, in all her splendor, lying with classic beauty and grace, glistening in the shining sun. My hunt in finally over, for I have found her... I have found my paradise - Maya Bay (Phi Phi Leh, Thailand).

Sands as soft as a woman’s touch, waters as clear as an angels heart, her waves rhythmically lashing against the face of a cliff in the distance, the sun peaking from the clouds as she begins her glorious decent into dusk...

I stand amidst this magnificence, raise my hands, look up to the heavens and whisper thank you Mother Earth... I thank you for bestowing this mere mortal with such beauty... I am in awe, I am so humbled.

And as I follow my pathway back to civilization, I turn back for one last fleeting glance. My heart soothes my soul with the melodious tunes of Moby's Porcelain...
In my dreams I'm dying all the time
Then I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye... This is goodbye...

No this is not goodbye ~ for I will return...

Opportunity: Be humbled by Mother Earth

Posted by Hinoti, SAATCHI & SAATCHI, INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment