Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flyer Profile: Hajar Alsayed

      Lebanese living in KSA, 23 years old, College Graduate, employee, frequent traveler (mostly for leisure):

      What excites me most about traveling is going on vacation to sunny beaches for relaxation.

I get mostly scared on an airplane in case of turbulences and I think it’s about time they found a way to avoid severe ones.

I would like to see more entertainment on airplanes other than movies especially for long trips.

 I wish also that services are the same for VIP and economy, I hate the curtain and the difference in behavior based on what you can afford, very unfair.

Safety is relatively good and it’s all up to destiny.

I wish they could have bigger seats all over the plane; it’s more comfortable to everyone all the way from the skinniest to the obese.

I believe I’m going to be traveling much more for business and leisure reasons.

I frankly don’t care much about how environmentally friendly or green an airline is.

 I think there’s a big difference in cost that is not well backed up: like MEA is too expensive while SAMA and NAS are too cheap. And they let that affect their safety and service levels, as if it’s a matter of money. 

The worst thing that could happen to me is to be stuck in an airport or when the hostesses are mean.  The best thing is when you get free tickets.

Emirates are the best airlines ever. They are classy and respectful and they have the best service and food. I just hate when they have curry food on their menus!

I wish they had flights from KSA and they don’t have to go through UAE. I mean they are internationally good.

But I feel they target VIPs and give the impression they are too expensive for others so middle and lower classes are afraid even to ask about their cost. Their staff is very cooperative and engaging.

My best airline is Saudi Airlines: their timing is perfect, service excellent, and they are the best airlines from KSA compared to the other brands.

Hajar enjoys quality and being pampered, but he doesn't want to be made to feel inferior. In his day-to-day life he enjoys products which do the job and make him feel good, and he wants his airline to do the same. 

Implication: Brands can find a way to welcome all passengers and make them feel equally valued, regardless of the ticket they bought. Economy class still want to be given the luxury treatment.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment