Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stretching Your Legs



Inside the plane, people’s major concern is being comfortable. Find a better position to sleep or even stretch your legs is much more important than the movie or the food airplane companies serve. Yet it is expected that these services fall short.


"My only concern is to sleep. What am I going to do? Eat? The food is disgusting." - José Paulo, 70 years old, lawyer


"I prefer big and spacious aircrafts. The only thing I like to do is read and sleep.” - Maria Florencia, 59 years old, mother


“I think the time spent on the plane is unpleasant. It's uncomfortable and boring, even with the services they offer onboard.” - José Henrique, 51 years old, entrepreneur


"I like those menu Express services. You ask what you want and they bring everything you ordered once, but overall I think the in-flight service and entertainment are very bad. " - Claudia, 37 years, COO


No comments:

Post a Comment